The mission of the Williamson County Convention & Visitors Bureau (WCCVB) is to positively impact the local economy by increasing travel related spending in the county, provide quality services to the visitor and the local hospitality industry, and assist in the development, preservation, and expansion of the county's tourism product.
- be visitor-focused. (A visitor is a person who comes from outside of Williamson County and contributes to the Economic Impact of the community.
- engage with the Visit Franklin brand online (including linking to our website and tagging us on social media).
- be engaged and involved with the community, including online accessibility.
- be marketed outside of Williamson County
- add to the defining culture of Williamson County (Example: People may not come to Williamson County specifically for a Vintage Baseball tournament, but Vintage Baseball showcases the culture of Williamson County and allows visitors to get a feel for the Americana experience.)
- be submitted at least 4 weeks in advance of event date
Submit Your Event
Maybe your event doesn't meet these guidelines?
Don’t fear! E-mail us! We may be interested in posting your event on social media and in the Local Scene. Other community calendars like FranklinIs.com, NowPlayingWilliamson.com, and YourWilliamson.com may be interested in sharing your event.
Want to gain more exposure?
We offer various advertising opportunities through our social channels, print collateral, and digital marketing.