Are These 20 Drinks in Franklin The Best Ever?
With summer winding down here in Franklin, Tennessee, we're looking forward to cooler days ahead. But...before the pumpkin spice lattes and apple ciders turn up this fall, we could all use a refreshing drink to cool off in this August heat.
For anyone looking to take a last-minute trip before school starts or squeeze in a weekend getaway to Franklin, you can stay cool with these drinks between shopping and sight-seeing.
Whether you're fueling up to tour a historic home or to do some antiquing in Nolensville, these drinks will keep you cool and energized throughout the morning:
- Iced coffee at The Coffee House at Second and Bridge or Frothy Monkey
- Green-Go juice at Franklin Juice Co.
- Iced Bourbon Caramel Latte at High Brow Coffee and Tea
- Cold brew at First District Coffee in Fairview
- Nitro Cold Brew at Honest Roasters
- Nitro Cold Brew at Just Love Coffee in Brentwood
After lunch on Main Street, grab one of these drinks to beat the afternoon heat before heading out to Leiper's Fork for some exploring:
- Lemonade or orangeade at Kilwin's
- Iced fruit tea at the Franklin Mercantile Deli
- The Doc smoothie at I Love Juice Bar
- Harvest Fruit Tea at Homestead Manor
- Passion Paradox smoothie from 9 Fruits
- Kale Tonic from First Watch
After a busy day around town, enjoy some good food and relax with one of these refreshing adult beverages:
- Ginny Gin Gin at Cork and Cow and 55 South
- Specialty cocktail at Scout’s Pub
- Beer at Mill Creek Brewery in Nolensville
- Beer at Mantra Artisan Ales
- Anthym Spirit at Gray's on Main
- Beer at Puckett's in Leiper’s Fork
- Beer at McCreary’s
- Mint Julep at Leiper's Fork Distillery
This list should hold you over until sweater weather. Did I miss any? What would you add? Cheers!