Updated February 15
Guidance for Travelers
The safety of our visitors is our highest priority and the team at Visit Franklin encourages all travelers to follow guidance issued by health officials. We are continually monitoring the changing situation regarding COVID-19 to keep you informed and provide helpful resources for when you visit Franklin and all the incredible communities of Williamson County.
What to know about masks
In accordance with the latest guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), masks are not required for visitors. Masks are recommended for those who have not yet been vaccinated when social distancing is not possible. Area private businesses may still require masks inside their business and guests are asked to adhere to the wishes of business owners.
Follow these for the latest real-time updates and information:
- The Williamson County Health Department offers local facts and links to additional state and national resources, as well as local government closures and cancelations.
- Recursos e Información en Español Sobre COVID-19
- The Tennessee Response & Statewide Resources from the office of Tennessee Governor Bill Lee, with daily updates from the Governor’s office and locations of remote assessment sites.
- The Tennessee Department of Health has opened a Tennessee Coronavirus Public Information Line in partnership with the Tennessee Poison Center. The number is 877-857-2945 and is available daily from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Central time.
- The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) provide the latest updates on the national level, as well as several resources on what you can use to answer common questions about COVID-19.
- The Nashville International Airport (which services Franklin) is continuing to implement continuous cleaning protocols that comply with CDC guidance. Find more about Nashville International Airport’s efforts on its website.