Submit Your Event Today!
You might be surprised to know that our events calendar is one of the most frequently visited pages on our entire website! In fact over the past couple of years we've seen more growth there than anywhere else (digitally speaking)! So submitting your event on our events calendar is one of the best tools at your disposal to promote and publicize what you've got going on. Do us a favor and read the guidelines listed below and then click the button to submit your event.
If you'd like more information about how to promote your event through Visit Franklin, then e-mail us, we'd be more than happy to help!
- be visitor-focused (A visitor is a person who comes from outside of Williamson County and contributes to the economic impact of the community.)
- engage with the Visit Franklin brand online (including linking to our website and tagging us on social media).
- be engaged and involved with the community, including online accessibility.
- be marketed outside of Williamson County.
- add to the defining culture of Williamson County (Example: People may not come to Williamson County specifically for a Vintage Baseball tournament, but Vintage Baseball showcases the culture of Williamson County and allows visitors to get a feel for the Americana experience.)
- be submitted at least 4 weeks in advance of event date.
Maybe your event doesn't meet these guidelines?
Don’t fear! E-mail us! We may be interested in posting your event on social media and in the Local Scene. Other community calendars like FranklinIs.com, NowPlayingWilliamson.com, and YourWilliamson.com may be interested in sharing your event.
Want to gain more exposure?
We offer various advertising opportunities through our social channels, print collateral, and digital marketing.