How to Grow Sprouts and Shoots: Stepping Stones to a Healthy Gut
What will you learn in the Sprouts and Shoots Class?
1. How easy it is to grow sprouts in a jar on your kitchen counter in just a few days without any soil or sunlight!
2. The longer, but just as easy process of growing shoots using soil and artificial lighting.
3. The types of containers, soil and seeds you will need to grow your own shoots and sprouts.
4. The amazing nutritional value of sprouts and shoots & the yummy taste of REALLY FRESH produce.
5. How shoots and sprouts will feed your good gut bacteria to give you a healthier gut and better immune system!
Admission price: $35
You Might Also Like
Leiper’s Creek Gallery celebrates its 20th anniversary with “On The Porch” with the Plein Air Painters of the SouthEast, October … Read More