Paint the Town Orange: Bountiful Brews
Join us in Franklin to Paint the Town Orange this October! Each weekend in October we’ll have a different theme with festive events, fall activities, and more.
- Happy Hour at 1799 Kitchen & Cocktails | Every Monday through Thursday from 3:00 – 5:00 pm, enjoy Happy Hour, including $4 beer, $6 wine, and $8 cocktails.
- Pumpkin Painting & Fall Brews at Americana Taphouse
- Sunday, October 11 | Socially distanced pumpkin painting on the patio
- All month long, enjoy a fall beer flight with small bite pairings and fall cocktail specials!
- Fall Beer Specials at Hop House Tennessee Taps | Sunday, October 11 – Saturday, October 17 | All Oktoberfest and pumpkin beers are on special! ($5 pints and $4 12-oz. cans).
- Seasonal Books and Discounts at Landmark Booksellers | Saturday, October 17, 10:00 am – 6:00 pm | Seasonal books (including Christmas books) will be displayed on tables outside, and customers may receive a 15% discount!
- Fall Cocktails at Puckett’s Restaurant & Grocery | All month long, enjoy fall cocktail specials!
- 17th Anniversary Open House at The Registry | Monday, October 12 – Saturday, October 17 | Celebrating their 17th anniversary with a week-long open house and “shop late” night on Thursday, October 15 .
You Might Also Like
It’s a cross between “The Voice” and “The Tonight Show!” Jim Caruso’s Cast Party is a wildly popular happening that … Read More
For the last 4 years, Dailey & Vincent have brought their multi-award winning American Music (bluegrass, traditional country and gospel … Read More
This 25th Anniversary Bash reunites Lee Roy Parnell & The Hot Links featuring Steve Mackey, James Pennebaker, Kevin McKendree & … Read More