Paint the Town Orange: Harvesting History & Culture
Join us in Franklin to Paint the Town Orange this October! Each weekend in October we’ll have a different theme with festive events, fall activities, and more.
October 1-10: Harvesting History & Culture
- Tours of Carnton & Carter House, Presented by Battle of Franklin Trust | Every day of the week, tours and museums at Carter House and Carnton allow visitors to learn how the Civil War Redefined America. Learn more: https://boft.org/
- Gallery 202 | Celebrating their 10-year anniversary throughout October, offering local art and southern antiques in downtown Franklin. Learn more: https://www.gallery202art.com/
- (FREE!) Tours of the Old, Old Jail, Presented by the Heritage Foundation of Williamson County| Thursday, October 1 – Friday, October 2, 1:00 – 4:30 pm and Monday, October 5 – Friday, October 9, 1:00 – 4:30 pm | The Old, Old Jail served as Williamson County’s third jail from 1941 until 1970. Learn more: https://williamsonheritage.org/
- History and Hot Cider at Landmark Booksellers
- Saturday, October 3, 11:00 am & 3:00 pm | Co-owner Joel Tomlin will discuss the history of the Landmark Booksellers building and its significance in downtown Franklin.
- Saturday, October 10, 10:00 am – 6:00 pm | Customers may enjoy hot spiced cider, and weather permitting, little folks can enjoy a “witches brew” outside.
- Extreme Pumpkin Carving, Presented by Parks Realty | Saturday, October 10 (Time TBA) Learn more: https://www.parksathome.com/
- Live Music at The Harpeth Franklin Downtown | Every Friday evening from 6:00 – 9:00 pm, join pianist Jim Hayden for live music in the Courtyard and Lobby.
You Might Also Like
It’s a cross between “The Voice” and “The Tonight Show!” Jim Caruso’s Cast Party is a wildly popular happening that … Read More
For the last 4 years, Dailey & Vincent have brought their multi-award winning American Music (bluegrass, traditional country and gospel … Read More