Paint the Town Orange: Harvesting History & Culture
Join us in Franklin to Paint the Town Orange this October! Each weekend in October we’ll have a different theme with festive events, fall activities, and more.
October 1-10: Harvesting History & Culture
- Tours of Carnton & Carter House, Presented by Battle of Franklin Trust | Every day of the week, tours and museums at Carter House and Carnton allow visitors to learn how the Civil War Redefined America. Learn more: https://boft.org/
- Gallery 202 | Celebrating their 10-year anniversary throughout October, offering local art and southern antiques in downtown Franklin. Learn more: https://www.gallery202art.com/
- (FREE!) Tours of the Old, Old Jail, Presented by the Heritage Foundation of Williamson County| Thursday, October 1 – Friday, October 2, 1:00 – 4:30 pm and Monday, October 5 – Friday, October 9, 1:00 – 4:30 pm | The Old, Old Jail served as Williamson County’s third jail from 1941 until 1970. Learn more: https://williamsonheritage.org/
- History and Hot Cider at Landmark Booksellers
- Saturday, October 3, 11:00 am & 3:00 pm | Co-owner Joel Tomlin will discuss the history of the Landmark Booksellers building and its significance in downtown Franklin.
- Saturday, October 10, 10:00 am – 6:00 pm | Customers may enjoy hot spiced cider, and weather permitting, little folks can enjoy a “witches brew” outside.
- Extreme Pumpkin Carving, Presented by Parks Realty | Saturday, October 10 (Time TBA) Learn more: https://www.parksathome.com/
- Live Music at The Harpeth Franklin Downtown | Every Friday evening from 6:00 – 9:00 pm, join pianist Jim Hayden for live music in the Courtyard and Lobby.
You Might Also Like
Forget those old acquaintances and come count down the clock with Studio Tenn and Special Guest John-Mark McGaha on December … Read More
Come enjoy an afternoon of carols and seasonal favorites at this FREE holiday concert, presented by Williamson County Community Chorus. … Read More