Images from the Visit Franklin photo gallery are available for editorial use by members of the media. To obtain these images via an online image gallery link, please fill out the form here. In most instances, we can fulfill your request the same business day.
FACT CHECKING FOR STORIES
Fact checking services are offered to any journalists writing about Franklin and Williamson County. To submit a manuscript by e-mail, please click here. Please specify your deadline and allow for at least a 48-hour turnaround.
MEDIA HOSTING GUIDELINES
- Contact the WCCVB public relations team by filling out the form below with as much lead time as possible. At least 30 days notice is appreciated.
- Include a letter of assignment from the media organization you represent, including what you intend to cover, story length (word count of running time) and date the story will be published or aired.
- Specify the circulation or audience size (minimum 35,000) and other relevant demographic information about the media organization you represent.
- Upon publication of the story, please forward copies/links to the related coverage.
- While complimentary meals can be requested, they are provided at the discretion of the host restaurant, and the WCCVB cannot provide meals in the instance of complimentary meals not being available.
- Depending on the nature of the assignment, the WCCVB may be able to assist you with accommodations, suggested itineraries, passes to local attractions and more. Please note that complimentary arrangements are provided through the discretion of host businesses and are subject to the availability and interest of each property. Especially busy times during peak travel season may necessitate a press rate, especially for hotel accommodations and meals. Also, please note that complimentary accommodations include only room rate and tax, not incidentals such as phone charges or room service.