Camp Marymount is located on 340 beautiful, wooded acres in the hills of Middle Tennessee. Marymount offers more that just traditional summer camp! Our retreat center and other facilities are available August through May for workshops, corporate picnics, retreats, reunions and group meetings. Corporations can also participate in team-building programs and nature education workshops. The Retreat Center holds 300+ and includes a full service kitchen, fireplace, gathering hall, a board room, wrap around covered porch and wireless Internet.
Exciting activities include horseback riding, swimming and canoeing in the 5-acre spring-fed lake, archery, low ropes course and more.
- 340 acres of nature filled with hiking trails and spring-fed streams
- 4 year-round cabins (heated and cooled) sleep 88
- 18 rustic camper cabins that are open-air/screened sleep 200
- Open-air/screened lodge with fireplace
- Pavilion with picnic tables and barbeque grills accommodates 200 people
- Outdoor Chapel accommodates 200
- Indoor Chapel accommodates 300
- Dining/Conference Hall seats 250