Fort Granger

Fort Granger in Franklin, TN
Home » Fort Granger

Fort Granger

Location 

Fort Granger, built in 1862 by Union troops as a federal post and signaling station, is accessible by short hike from Franklin's Pinkerton Park. A walking trail leads to an overlook of the south part of the city. Surrounding the perimeter of the site are trenches dug by Civil War Troops.

405 Murfreesboro Road
Franklin, 37064
(615) 794-2103