The Green House

The Green House
Home » The Green House

The Green House

E.E. Green was a local banker who built his magnificent Victorian home in 1896. Mr. Green had two little girls and when he installed his cistern-pump on the back porch, the two girls put their footprints in the freshly poured concrete. The name ‘Green’ is engraved in the original brass front door knob.
932 West Main Street
Franklin, 37064