J.A. Hunter built the house in the early 1920s in the Arts & Crafts style that was popular at the time, but the house is locally known as the Warren House after Marion and Ed Warren purchased the house in 1952. Mr. Warren was an owner of the funeral home next door and Mrs. Warren was a first grade teacher fondly remembered by many Franklinites. Preserved 1920s fixtures and features keep the spirit of this much loved home alive.
Follow us for the latest news and helpful info