Historic Homes of Hincheyville

Burch-Crutchfield House
Located in Historic Downtown Franklin

Judge Burch, a federal tax collector, built this Colonial Revival style farmhouse in 1857. Mr. James Crutchfield, the present owner,

Carothers House
Located in Historic Downtown Franklin

Captain Thomas Jefferson Carothers built this house in 1866 after serving in the Civil War. It was originally constructed on

White Hall
Located in Historic Downtown Franklin

Although not included in the original Hincheyville land plan, White Hall sits on the southern edge of the subdivision. Robert

The House Place
Located in Historic Downtown Franklin

Built in 1873, this was the home of William and Ophelia House (grandparents of Minnie Pearl). Constructed in the Queen

The Campbell School Franklin Male Academy
Located in Historic Downtown Franklin

Andrew and Patrick Campbell operated the Campbell School from 1858 until the 1890s. The brothers were asked to serve as

Warren House
Located in Historic Downtown Franklin

 J.A. Hunter built the house in the early 1920s in the Arts & Crafts style that was popular at the

Campbell-Harms House
Located in Historic Downtown Franklin

The ‘School Master’s House’. Patrick Campbell and his brother Andrew immigrated to Franklin from Scotland. Patrick had studied for the

Turley-Faw-Folds House
Located in Historic Downtown Franklin

Mr. Turley was the owner of the Franklin Sugar and Syrup Mills in Franklin. He built the house in 1881

The Green House
Located in Historic Downtown Franklin

E.E. Green was a local banker who built his magnificent Victorian home in 1896. Mr. Green had two little girls

Lilli House
Located in Historic Downtown Franklin

Joshua Bates Lillie, an owner of Franklin’s Lillie Mills, built Lilli House in 1894. An original feed sack hangs in