Paint the Town Orange: Autumnal Treats
Join us in Franklin to Paint the Town Orange this October! Each weekend in October we’ll have a different theme with festive events, fall activities, and more.
- Sunday Brunch at 1799 Kitchen & Cocktails | Every Sunday from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm, enjoy a Sunday Jazz Brunch, featuring delicious brunch favorites and $5 mimosas.
- New Fall Menu at Americana Taphouse | All month long enjoy Americana’s new menu with seasonal items!
- Live Music at Merridee’s Breadbasket | Enjoy live music every Friday and Saturday night from 6:00 – 9:00 pm!
- Fall Pancakes at Puckett’s Restaurant & Grocery | All month long, enjoy Apple Jack-o-Lantern pancakes!
- “Pumpkin Pie Spice” Donuts at Tiny Little Donuts | Throughout the entire month, Tiny Little Donuts has a fun and festive environment where families can take photos on the porch, decorated with hay bales and pumpkins, while also enjoying the fan-favorite “Pumpkin Pie Spice” tiny little donuts.
You Might Also Like
The Academy Chamber Ensemble was formed in 1967, drawing its membership from the world-renowned chamber orchestra the Academy of St … Read More