Facebook Pixel
Home » Corn House (Biscuit Love)

Corn House (Biscuit Love)

Rebuilt in 1892, after a devastating fire, this beautiful Queen Anne style house is known as the Corn House. Named for the Corn family who bought the house in 1920 and resided there for over 60 years, this prosperous family-owned Lillie Mills, makers of Franklin Lily flour. The flour factory burned in 1958, but today the house is home to Biscuit Love, which is a popular restaurant known for its playful takes on Southern brunch! 

132 3rd Avenue South
Franklin, 37064