Gentry Building (Yarrow Acres)
Civil War Surgeon Dr. W.M. Gentry had the Gentry Building constructed in 1905 by Franklin contractor Green Williams. In 1937 Miss Susie sold the building to Mr. L.A. McCall who had his grocery store at that location for many years. His son, Mr. Tom McCall, owned McCall Electric and used part of the building to store televisions at one time.