Historic Franklin Post Office (First Bank)
The United States Post Office at Five Points was built in 1924. In 1991, it was recognized by the National Trust for Historic Preservation as one of the eleven most endangered sites in America because the USPO announced plans to close it. The building was purchased by Williamson County and today postal service continues. The building is now owned by First Bank.