George Irion is believed to have built this Federal style home in 1830. Apparently Mr. Irion was not skilled with managing his finances. His properties were bought and sold numerous times. Charles F. Wall bought the house in 1852 and lived there for two generations until 1909. Mrs. Maggie White bought the house in 1909. The house became the home of the current owner’s parents. The house accommodates four apartments.