Miller Beasley House

Miller Beasley House
Home » Miller Beasley House

Miller Beasley House

John W. Miller, chairman of the building committee for the construction of the 1858 courthouse on the Public Square, built this home. The house is of traditional Southern design except that it stands only one story high. The house lacked a second floor because Mrs. Miller had lived in a house where the second floor was destroyed by a tornado and she refused ever to live in another two-story home.
 
305 3rd Avenue South
Franklin, 37064