Facebook Pixel
Home » The Knight House (City Farmhouse)

The Knight House (City Farmhouse)

The Knight House is named for Josiah Knight who bought the lot for this house in 1812. Arched French windows, arched side panels and a fanlight over the front door distinguished the handsome residence. Early deeds describe this lot as being beside the lot on which the jail formerly stood.
117 3rd Avenue North
Franklin, 37064