Puckett’s Grocery & Restaurant
The building that is now home to Puckett’s was built in the early 1900s. In 1913, it was a blacksmith shop and in the 1920s, it was the first Chrysler dealership in the county and a general automotive repair shop, Franklin Garage. Imagine the old garage by looking at the large front windows of the restaurant where the garage used to be. Before Puckett’s opened, the building housed a bicycle shop. Today, Puckett’s is Williamson County’s most decorated restaurant, receiving over 40 awards in the last 5 years for excellent food, service and live music!